Are you ready?
Join the Shadows Foundation at the Museum Club for the LOL Comedy Night with Shadows on THURSDAY, APRIL 20th at 6:30pm.
We’re getting excited for Thursday, APRIL 20th! You won’t want to miss Shapel Lacey & Charles Engle hitting the stage for the Shadows Foundation LOL Comedy Show hosted at The Museum Club that will benefit the Shadows Foundation. We have something special for you Bravo users and anyone who would like to sign up for Bravo – Tip or Pay! Pay $7 bucks instead of $10 at the door by using the Bravo – Tip or Pay app Entrance to LOL will be $7.00 via Bravo or $10.00 at the door. Link is below!
- Download Bravo – Tip or Pay App
- Set Up An Account (if you don’t have one already)
- Look up Shadows Foundation
- Select a $7 Dollar Payment for 1 ticket ($14 for 2, etc)
- You’ll be put onto a list which will be at the door
- Enjoy the Show
- Any questions? Email adam@Bravotipping.com
Shapel Lacey was born and raised in Mesa, Arizona. As a heavy punk rock diehard, Shapel learned to understand the art of performance and developed an individuality for himself. Shapel is musically talented, has intense hand-eye coordination which can be seen when showing off his skateboarding tricks, and sick competitive cheerleading ability. Cheerleading was the segue for Shapel becoming a comedian. Shapel felt that comedy was way he could still perform and share his crazy life stories. Shapel performs regularly at the local comedy clubs in Phoenix, AZ. Shapel is a co writer/cast member for a live sketch comedy show called Literally The Worst Show Ever based out of Phoenix, Arizona. He also has had the privilege of touring and doing sketch comedy with Frank Caliendo.
Charles Engle is a Phoenix comedian. He started doing comedy in 2013 and co-hosts a podcast named “Please Send Nudes”. He has his mother’s hips and stresses the fact the fact that he stands 5 ft 9 AND 3/4 inches. He is self conscious of his hair and is on an eternal search to find the pomade that suits him best. He had blonde tips in 3rd grade and still regrets it.
- The Museum Club is located at 3404 Historic Rte 66, Flagstaff 86004 / (928) 526-9434
- Tickets are $10 a head, $80 for a reserved table (seats 6).
- Purchase tickets for $7 through the Bravo – Tip or Pay APP.
(Bravo will make up the $3.00 different to benefit the recipient)